Monday, July 18, 2011

First Outfit Post! :D

Alrighty. This is going to be my first post about.. clothes! Today I am focusing on an outfit from Natalie Off Duty. So far, it's one of my favorite outfits she has worn, though I haven't made even made it past the first page of her blog yet. (I keep getting distracted) The outfit consists of a cute lace crop top, a floral, kimono-esque throw-over and a long, denim, button up skirt, messenger bag and black flats.










































For my outfit, I didn't have any lace tops, so I settled with a teal tank top that I pretty much wear with everything. I also didn't have any past-the-knee denim skirts, so I am wearing my asymmetrical denim skirt. My floral button up is one of two vintage shirts in my closet, which I got for free in a box outside of Ruby Begonia's in Lincoln. I also have on black flats, some bracelets, my favorite (for now) messenger bag, and my peace necklace that is my go-to necklace.


I know these are terrible pictures (quality, background, blah blah blah) but I don't have professional photographers following me around or any one with a camera for that matter. I'm thinking of asking some friends of mine to maybe take pictures of me once in a while. Just so I can have a few decent photographs here and there. :)






My Outfit
Tank Top | Target
Button Up | Ruby Begonias
Belt | Charlotte Russe
Skirt | Francesca's
Shoes | Payless
Bag | Target

No comments:

Post a Comment