Monday, July 25, 2011

New Dress!

Okay, so I'm not recreating an outfit, I just wanted to show off this new shirt dress I bought at a secondhand store that I am so excited about! At first, I was kind of turned off by the bubblegum pink, but I decided to try it on, just to give it a chance and I ended up loving it. It's really beachy feeling, and adding a belt breaks up the super bright pink of the dress and wore my gladiator sandals that I bought in Japan at a random department store/mall, but funny thing is, they are actually made by MUDD... so you can go to any JCPenny and buy these. Haha.


Once again, sorry about the crappy quality. I'm trying to mess around with natural light and inside light to figure out good lighting. I'm thinking about just taking the photos outside now, but that will require someone else to take my photos... and posing is just awkward!


































My Outfit
Dress | Plato's Closet
Belt | Charlotte Russe
Purse | Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment