Thursday, August 4, 2011

Buzzard Billies

Went out to eat with my ex step-dad and his girlfriend and her family and Buzzard Billies in Lincoln, which was pretty delicious! It was happy hour, so half off appetizers! Yum!


Anywho... I haven't been getting too crazy with my outfits, but it's been up in the 90's and 100's lately, so my last few posts and probably a bunch of posts-to-come will be simple, light-weight outfits.


I also experimented with my toe nails, which I rarely ever paint. It's nothing special, I just had fun and made some sort of random design. Reminds me of a green Japanese flag haha.


My baby, Daisy, also decided to join my amateur photo session. :)


























My Outfit
Shirt | Gordman's
Tank Top | Gordman's
Vest | Walmart
Shorts | Gordman's

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    I love your shoes! And your pup is adorable.

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete