Saturday, August 13, 2011

Outfit Remake #2

Once again, I'm redoing an outfit from Natalie Off Duty, which is a blog I follow pretty frequently just for inspiration with my clothes.





















In one of her recent posts, she was photographed wearing this outfit.






























I liked this outfit, but there were a few things I changed to make it more my style. I added color, as I'm not a fan of grayscale outfits, and instead of the awkward-length menswear pants, I just opted for my dark skinny jeans rolled up. I also paired my favorite slip-ons with the outfit.


























Outfit
Shirt | Gordman's
Jeans | Hot Topic
Shoes | Tommy Hilfiger

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely blog comment you left, hun! So glad that I clicked over to your little corner of the web. I love the inspiration you can find from other fashion and style bloggers out there. It's definitely a great resource to pull from when putting together your own look. This is an adorable outfit - perfect for a casual summer day. Thanks for sharing! :)

    --Callie @ unladylikeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete